We are passionate about helping individuals and families distinguish between the different types of supplemental insurance policies, and we are driven to help each individual and family make important decisions about which coverage meets their specific needs. We want to help as many people as possible find the supplemental insurance coverage that is right for them so that they can have the security of knowing they have protection in place when they need it most.
Return of Premium
Many of our Family Heritage supplemental insurance policies include our flagship Return of Premium Benefit. If you keep your policy in force for a number of years as specified in your policy, and if you pay all your premiums, you will receive all your money back, minus the total amount of claims that have been paid to you. Wouldn’t it be nice if all your insurance worked that way?
In some states, rather than a Return of Premium Benefit, the policies contain a Cash Value Benefit. Please contact a Western Heritage representative for complete details.
Intensive Care benefits are designed to help cover the costs associated with being confined to the Intensive Care Unit. This coverage is not disease-specific and applies when you are confined to the Intensive Care Unit for any covered accident or sickness.
Why choose Family Heritage Insurance through Western Heritage?
There are many advantages to having a Family Heritage supplemental insurance plan through Western Heritage.
- Benefits are paid directly to our clients, unless a client instructs us otherwise.
- Benefits are paid in addition to any other insurance.
- Coverage is continuously renewable for life.
- Premiums do not increase with age.
- An individual client cannot be singled out for a rate increase. Rates can only be increased if they are increased for all products of the same kind within a state.
- All Customer Service and Claims phone calls are always answered by a live person in the United States. You’ll never have to speak to an automated system.
A competitive major medical plan to help your family. You become eligible to look at options after 90 days.
Dental & vision
Coverage for the you and the your family is available through dental and vision plans.
You can create a stream of income on every sale for the life of the policy and you will receive this after the initial vesting period of 5 years regardless of the your status with the company.
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
We are looking for sales professionals from diverse backgrounds with a proven track record of success who are focused on building their career. Does this sound like you? Maybe it’s time for you to take a look at a career in direct sales with us.
Why should I choose a sales career with Western Heritage?
We offer you more than just a job.
The income and flexibility our business provides allows you the opportunity to create the lifestyle you want.
You will have access to the training and day-to-day support you need to provide the highest quality service to your clients while maximizing your own net worth.
How do I know a career in direct sales is right for me?
Ask yourself 4 simple questions:
- Do I want to be fully rewarded for my daily efforts?
- Do I want to be fairly compensated for the work I am doing?
- Do I want to have the opportunity to own a part of the company for which I am working?
- Do I want to be in complete control of my schedule every day?
If you answered Yes to these questions, it’s time for you to consider joining our team.
What are the characteristics of a successful sales professional?
Phone: 307-472-0757 – office
(Mindy secretary) Office address :
5830 East 2nd st
Casper Wy 82609
Colorado State Manager
Phone : 1-303-523-8354
Phone : 605-645-7502